1. Ensure the toolset, procedures, and work areas are safe.
2. Working with tool owner to improve tool and process performance, reduce cost, increase both process flexibility and capacity. Ensure the equipment and process meet factory critical indicators.
3. Ensure systems are in place to effectively troubleshoot and resolve complex module problems. Represent module in solving complex integrated process problems. Develop technician knowledge to resolve common process problems.
4. Drive technical detail and accuracy in shift pass down, and plan for oncoming shift.
5. Specific function areas/toolsets: Vertical Diffusion Furnace, implant, RTP.
Inside this Business Group
1. BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, and Chemistry or in the related fields.
2. Be able to demonstrate basic problem solving capability by applying logical thinking and problem solving techniques.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.