As the world's largest dedicated security technology company, McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world, allowing users to securely browse, shop and socialize on the Web through PCs, Macs and mobile devices. McAfee Consumer Products now extend well beyond anti-virus to include protection of identity, family, data, mobile devices, home and wearables. McAfee Consumer Innovation Center is chartered to build new products and services and establish clear product market fit.
Anchored in design thinking, we are looking for a person who will drive the exploration, definition, and execution of new consumer-focused security products and experiences. The team is accountable for creating next generation innovative security products that builds on the success of current PC and Web products, and extends to mobile, Smart Home, Wearable, IOT devices & apps. The candidate will be focused on working with users and partners to determine user problems, build concepts to establish a business opportunity, then iteratively build and test it with an agile scrum team.
S/He is also responsible for delivering a great user experience, positive interactions, and establishing business success evidenced by growing the user base, reducing churn, increasing engagement and creating monetization paths. Ideal candidate will have a strong combination of organization savviness, strategic thinking, and ability to work alongside the design and technical team to define and build the lean MVP.
* Identifying new opportunities based on user research and innovative industry trends
* Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
* Build a compelling product vision, strategy and own a comprehensive product roadmap to deliver on business goals. Drive executive level alignment around product strategy
* Work closely with User Experience designers to translate technical concepts into human centered designs, iterate on designs with feedback from users
* Be the product owner for Scrum teams - writing clear epics, user stories, prioritizing for scrum teams, delivering final reviewed UX deliverables
* Work closely with key stakeholders within and across the organization in an AGILE fashion to launch features to market
* Serve as a product expert and evangelist for internal stakeholder and customers
Inside this Business Group
* 8+ years' experience as a product manager delivering highly successful and innovative Consumer Internet and Mobile products
* Deep experience in mobile app trends iOS and Android, app monetization and building crowd sourced products strongly preferred
* Experience with Security, Privacy, Identity, Connected Home, Wearables, IOT is a plus.
* Strong design instincts and product taste
* Proficient with data analytics tools like Google Analytics, rallying teams around product metrics
* Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment in a Product Owner role
* Strong technical, process, and cross-functional collaboration skills
* Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Must have a bachelor degree, preferably in technology
* Willing to travel up to 15%