As a Principal SOC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for architecture, micro-architecture and design of SoCs and related IPs within the PSG SoC/Configuration design group.
Inside this Business Group
The successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:
• MSEE or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering with 10+ years industry experience.
• Leadership experience in multiple SOC/ASIC/FPGA projects.
• Proven track record of successful silicon, introduced to market.
• Deep knowledge of Verilog RTL design and simulation environments.
• Expertise on STA, with preferred experience in PrimeTime.
• Ability to lead cross functional silicon bring-up team for SOC projects.
• Strongly desired experience in multiple of the following:
o Development of Architecture/Micro-Architecture for SoC or complex-IPs
o Processors or SoC modelling
o Low-power SoC designs
o Security/Compression IPs.
o Clock/Reset RTL/Architecture/Micro-Architecture experience.
o Functional safety (ISO 26262, Sil, ASIL, etc.)
o Embedded processor or microcontroller projects
• Strong analytical, and problem solving skills as well as debugging skills.
• Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a team environment.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.