Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Microelectronics or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of Si process/test domains is an advantage
- Chipset integrated circuit testing and high volume manufacturing experience would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proven track record of creating and implementing integrated, multidiscipline solutions
- Ability to work in unstructured environments and to initiate and drive new model path finding activity from ambiguity (concepts) to clarity (defined direction and development)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, effective listening and influencing skills that result in strong working partnerships across organization boundaries
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.