Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
As the Corporate EHS Chemical Management/TSCA Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, strategic direction, goals, metrics, governance oversight, stakeholder influence and management system for the Global Intel Environmental, Health and Safety Program Chemical Management System and US Toxic Substances Control Act.
- Defining global Intel EHS chemical management standards, training programs, change control, processes, systems, Risk Assessments (RA), Business Continuity Plans (BCP), metrics and improve over time.
- Ensuring accurate and timely regulatory code interpretation, communication and compliance.
- Providing strategic chemical management and TSCA positioning, permitting support & compliance standards required to enable Intel's Virtuous Cycle of Growth, new site capability, mergers, acquisitions, and site closures.
- Building organizational capability to provide technical expertise and compliance for Chemical Management & TSCA regulatory requirements, incidents and help requests.
- Collaborating with Intel Site EHS, Technology Development EHS, Technology Development Groups, EHS Legal, Public Affairs, Chemical & Natural Resources Strategic Capability Segment, Government Affairs, Industry Peers and Internal Business Groups to influence required changes to legislation and industry standards to meet our strategic roadmap requirements.
- Serving as Intel's point of contact for chemical management/TSCA external benchmarking & establish Intel as a global EHS Chemical Management/TSCA leader.
- Providing Governance and Sustaining support for all enterprise EHS Chemical Management/TSCA software applications.
- Influencing & keep Intel leadership informed of all major EHS Chemical Management/TSCA events, changes, improvements, requirements and plans.
Inside this Business Group
- MS engineering discipline or Environmental, Health or Safety degree or equivalent
- 10 years of experience with Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance management systems
- 5 years of recent experience with chemical management systems and US Toxic Substance Control Act or equivalent compliance.
- 10 years of experience with Semiconductor or equivalent Manufacturing process technologies and challenges
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must be able to lead complex task forces and synthesize problem and solutions into meaningful communications
- Must have a proven track record of operational and service excellence
- Must excel at leadership and role model being an innovator, change agent & cost conscious owner
- Must demonstrate ability to develop organizational capability through world class training curriculum development
What we offer you We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation). We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth