Inside this Business Group
• BSEE/MS in Electrical/Electronic engineering, advantage if experience in SI/PI work is required
• Knowledge of RF concept : transmission lines : RLCG, s-parameter models an d field solving methods
• Good verbal and written skills
• A team player, self motivated with solid fundamentals and engineering knowledge
• Familiarity in electrical modeling tool (Sigrity, Ansys) and characterization would be an added advantage
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.