As part of Intel, we will continue to apply Moore’s Law to drive the future of field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology. The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has been delivering industry-leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. In order to take advantage of the many opportunities that we see in the future for FPGA’s, PSG is growing the Product Planning team to define future customer requirements for System on Chip (SoC) FPGA devices, and contribute to the PSG security, configuration, and safety roadmaps.
We are seeking dynamic individual contributor and manager level marketing professionals to be part of Intel’s Programmable Systems Group (PSG) product planning team with strong FPGA and/or ASIC technical insight and experience. Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Inside this Business Group
• BSEE/BSCE/BSCS or related
• Customer facing experience in marketing or technical roles in a semiconductor, EDA, system level, or related high tech company.
• At least 5 years of experience in one of the following (or related) in Applications, Product Marketing, Product Planning, Technical Marketing, or Strategic Marketing
• MBA, MSEE, MSCS, MSCE
• Experience in product planning, or product management, creating and interpreting market requirements
• Experience of multiple FPGA feature sets & capabilities, ideally including SoC, configuration, safety, or security
• Experience in one or more end markets: data center, wireless, networking, industrial, video, automotive
• Technical experience developing or designing for FPGAs, ASICs, EDA tools and methodologies
• Previous role in design, architecture, or applications engineering
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
California, Santa Clara;