Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world. The Electrician/Facilities Electrical Systems Technician role is responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems. Installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems. Conducts preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance duties. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work.
-Performing at a skilled level in Electrical operations and related systems maintenance utilizing test and calibration equipment and data collection computer interface equipment.
-Working from maintenance schedules, blueprints, diagrams, sketches, codes ordinances, verbal and/or written directions to perform tasks in any area of the company as assigned.
-Assisting GL in determining conformance to specifications and requirements on projects or modifications.
-Setting up and operating all tools and necessary equipment.
-Performing other related duties as required or directed. -Using and/or understand the usage of all hand tools, power tools, and test equipment.
Inside this Business Group
- Possess an AA Degree with 3+ years of experience or equivalent work and/or military experience equal to approximately 5+ years of experience (experience includes Electrical systems).
- Possess at a minimum a Limited Journeyman Manufacturing Plant license with the State of Oregon.
- Have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Additional / Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a team environment and process excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of Electrical panels, circuits, drawings, switchgear, breakers, batteries, CPS units, among other equipment.
- Hands on experience with Electrical systems.
- Knowledgeable in related operations, maintenance, startup and/or commissioning and construction practices.
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports.
- Available to work occasional off-shift and weekend coverage for preventative maintenance, scheduled shutdown work, and emergencies.
- Work day is a 12 hour schedule, back half of the week, day shift.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth