A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute.
This position is for the DCG Network Products Group Silicon Engineering Validation team. The candidate will create, define and develop system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving post-silicon test content and providing feedback for future on-die debug features.
Inside this Business Group
• Student completing Junior and Senior Level college courses towards Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science B.S. degrees
• Knowledge of PC architecture and Intel chipset Knowledge of Networking and Communications protocols
• Excellent hardware and/or software interfacing skills
• Knowledge of Windows or Linux development
• Knowledge in C, C++, Python SV
• Strong Problem Solving skills
• Passion for debug and the value it brings to improvement
• Strong communication and influencing skills, along with ability to work with diverse communities and geographic locations is essential