Sales Organization works across the planet to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world’s largest enterprises and institutes such as Fortune companies and Governments to Cloud and Communication Service Providers to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Internet of Things, Wearables, Healthcare, Big Data and Cloud Services markets. Our Technical Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions. Our customer ecosystem is changing…. This is driving significant expansion of our Sales force.
We seek passionate and knowledgeable Technical Sales Professionals to work with our traditional customers in new ways and with new partners and customers to support with emerging and innovative businesses. If you are passionate about technology, have had solution design / project delivery / deployment expertise in diversified vertical markets and can provide consultative solutions sales expertise we are interested in speaking with you.
At Intel, we believe that a workforce made up of people with unique experiences, varied points of view, and diverse skills makes us a stronger company. The impact our technologies have on people’s lives around the world is a direct result of our diverse employees. Together, we can change the world.
In this Commissioned technical sales lead role aligned with Intel’s Data Center Group organization, you will be responsible for advising and influencing Intel’s end user customers (Enterprise/Government, Cloud Service Providers, and Communication Service Providers),
ISVs, OEMs, Storage and Network innovators, channel partners, and scale engines.
Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding the business use case and technical merits of a solution, and co-owning relationships with customer/partner decision-makers to influence the customer’s purchasing decision.
You will work with all audiences to accelerate adoption of Intel-based platforms, and document gaps/provide feedback to solution, technology, product stakeholders, including: solution architects, vertical/horizontal business leaders, divisions and partners.
What you will be doing:
Ability to support an experienced Intel sales team and partner sales team, including skills in identifying and coordinating the right technical resources.
Ability to develop and execute a solution sales plan leveraging Intel technologies and products (CPU and Portfolio Products) to maximize cloud business growth with Enterprise, Cloud and Communication Service Providers.
Daily activities will include providing direct technical assistance to field sales, customers and partners, interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business unit for future product planning.
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your amazing colleagues will use your skills to the fullest. We know how innovation happens-it is always a challenge.
Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Inside this Business Group
• The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge.
• 5+ years of demonstrable experience in technical solutions sales.
• Experience selling Cloud Solutions – Familiar with Automation and Orchestration technologies and tools, DevOps, PaaS, Containers/Microservices spanning Multiple Cloud Operating Environments (VMware, OpenStack, Microsoft, Public Cloud) and other open source initiatives (OpenDaylight, CEPH / distributed storage SW, SNAP / cloud telemetry tools etc.).
• Solid understanding of key HW and SW trends within data centers related to Virtualization/Software-Defined Data Center, Big Data Analytics, Application Middleware, IOT, Machine Learning, Storage and Networking trends as well as General IT applications.
• Experienced on specifying Compute, Storage, and Network hardware platforms based upon workload dimensioning, sizing and performance characterization.
Paas - is a cloud computing model that delivers apllication via internet
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred:
• Excellent time management and organizational skills are needed in order to prioritize tasks in a very interrupt driven environment including pipeline management.
• Good relationship building skills are necessary, including the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of Intel and the customer.
• Strongly position self and Intel as the trusted advisor in solving challenging technical and business problems.
• Candidate needs to be able to integrate technical, business, market and environmental conditions into a compelling solution that meets the needs of Intel and the customer.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required, including the ability to effectively present in front of a large audience.
• Fluent in English plus one other European language (ideally German and/or French).
• Candidate will need to be able to travel at >50% of the time.
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.