Wireless Connectivity EV team (Electrical validation) is looking for exceptional students to work on Intel's next gen wireless products in a state of the art lab environment.
As member of the EV team you will be asked to deep dive into the design details, define test-plans and develop test environments that contain advance equipment while writing the required software for the relevant components.In the EV team members are responsible for root cause investigation of failures and consequently debugging.
We are looking for M.Sc. EE students that are looking to gain experience in our advance lab environment through the following activities:
- Develop and maintain automated test environment
- Hands on integrated programming in a hardware environment
- Close interaction and collaborative work with design and validation teams across the organization
- Experience Intel's next gen product first hand
Inside this Business Group
The following experience will be considered as an advantage:
- Analog design/linear circuits design
- C / C++ / C#/Python
- Lab measurements and lab instruments operation
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.