As the Intern Admin you will provide support to the Software Defined Infrastructure team in Gdansk. You'll work side-by-side with the people in charge of keeping the ship afloat. Your role will directly impact the effectiveness of the organization, you'll meet people from all parts of the org, and we can promise every day will be different.
As an Intern Admin you will perform various administrative activities. Typical duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events;
- organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department;
- makes extensive international and local travel arrangements,
- prepares expense reports;
- maintains office supplies;
- manages departmental recognition,
- tracks headcount and spending;
- serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures;
- Places orders, takes care on purchasing,
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
Of course, there are people ready to teach you, to show you all administrative tricks and help in case of need.
Inside this Business Group
Look below for an idea of who we are looking for. About you:
- You are a minimum 2nd year student
- You have high attention to detail and strong organizational skill
- You've got excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You're fluent in English
- You've strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web skills
- You don't do things they way they've always been done, you find the best way going forward
- You handle pressure with grace
- You make decisions and problem solve with minimal supervision
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your amazing colleagues will use your skills to the fullest. We know how innovation happens-it is always a challenge. We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.