Algorithm development in the 3D Perceptual computing camera team
Exploring, designing and implementing with HW/SW teams state of the art sensing and reconstruction technologies.
Inside this Business Group
- 2.5 years of academic school of EE or CS
- Bsc degree or Msc degree -- advantage
- Availability for one year ahead as a student
- Have academic knowledge of signal processing & optimization
- Computer vision - advantage
- Machine learning - advantage
- Matlab - good basic knowledge
- C++ - advantage
Perceptual Computing (PerC) is an organization within Intel tasked with the research, development, and productization of technologies for Natural User Interaction, encompassing both human to machine and human to human experiences. PerC aims to build technologies that would help users to have natural, immersive and intuitive interaction with computers through not only touch interface but also through hand gestures, voice and video. The objective of PerC is to explore consumer-focused hardware and software applications of close-range hand and finger gestures, speech recognition, face recognition and tracking, augmented reality and more.