Intel Client Connectivity Division (CCD) is looking for a strong candidate to join our PAE SW team as Lead SW engineer in Haifa site.
The team is developing suite of tools utilized by customers during certification process, debug and customization of the customer systems and devices.
This position requires a strong technical background in C#, leadership capabilities, customer orientation and ability to work multisite.
The position is to be hands-on at 80% at least with the opportunity to technically lead the team.
This group is working on the new exciting Thunderbolt technology (A link here http://learn.thunderbolttechnology.com/ ).
Inside this Business Group
- At least 8 years of experience in C#
- Experience in Automation and/or Tools
- Experience in Hardware design
- some experience with SW architecture and design
- Technical leadership and ability to contribute to product roadmap
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English at good level
- Willingness to travel time to time to Jerusalem site
- Background with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in WPF & GUI design
- Experience in working with remote teams
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.