As member of the Lab Technologies team you will be responsible to support the engineering and validation organization.
- Building and maintaining cutting edge engineering and validation environments.
- Debug In depth technical IT support issues.
- Installation and support of a variety of LAN/WLAN solutions.
- Bring-up of new RF setups including preparing dedicated OS Image.
- Support cross site multi geo users.
Inside this Business Group
- Proven experience with Windows OS (7, 8.1 and 10)
- Proven experience in Install, bring-up and deploy PC component
- Proven experience with Images creation (MS/Linux/Android/Chrome)
- Technical depth with MS operating systems (Microsoft Server 2003/2008*)
- Technical depth with network equipment and protocols (Wireless)
- Experience working with Cisco/HP/Extreme network equipment (switches and routers)
- Experience working with Access Point
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.