As member of the Lab Technologies team you will be responsible to support the engineering and validation organization.
Building and maintaining cutting edge engineering and validation environments.
Debug In depth technical IT support issues.
Installation and support of a variety of LAN/WLAN solutions.
Bring-up of new RF setups including preparing dedicated OS Image.
Support cross site multi geo users.
Inside this Business Group
- Proven experience with Windows OS (7, 8.1 and 10)
- Proven experience in Install, bring-up and deploy PC component
- Proven experience with Images creation (MS/Linux/Android/Chrome)
- Technical depth with MS operating systems (Microsoft Server 2003/2008*)
- Technical depth with network equipment and protocols (Wireless)
- Experience working with Cisco/HP/Extreme network equipment (switches and routers)
- Experience working with Access Point
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.