As a Physical Design intern, you will be involved in the physical design, verification, and integration of Intel's next generation FPGA/SoC devices on cutting edge process nodes. You will work as part of a team on the design, verification, and integration of hard IP blocks within a FPGA/SoC. Your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- working on/developing physical design/verification flow & methodology, bring up new tools & methodology into production flow
- gaining exposures on IP block floor planning, synthesis, CTS and power network design, P&R, STA timing closure, PTPX power analysis, RC extraction, signal integrity, EM/IR drop analysis, DFM enhancement, and LVS/DRC
- Enhance QoR of physical design, and bridge between frontend and backend teams.
Inside this Business Group
1. Well-versed in UNIX and industrial Physical Design tools will be an added advantage.
2. Proficiency in TCL/Shell/Perl programming languages would be an added advantage.
3. Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
4. Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset.
5. Electrical, Electronics, or Computer engineering background.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.