Inside this Business Group
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree to include 4+ years of experience
or Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems to include 3+
years of experience.
- At least 5 years' experience managing large software projects including problem
definition, requirements management to solution implementation.
- Experience with people management & PMP certification is a Plus, including
tools such as TFS, Microsoft Project Plan.
- Experience in programming (C++,C#,VB), Scripting - Demonstrate experience in
troubleshooting complex software systems in a heterogeneous environment
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behaviors skills:
- Great customer orientation skills.
- Ability to influence and drive results across functional, organizational, and
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly convey technical content to both IT
and business users
- Proven track record of results and execution in a tight schedule environment
- Ability to thrive in a startup culture, high degree of flexibility in taking ownership
of diverse set of tasks and deliverables to meet overall team goals
- Highly motivated individual with a 'can-do' attitude, willingness to take informed
risks in order to achieve desired team goals
Familiarity in -
- N-tier technology & Database principles.
- Familiarity with Web programming including REST APIs, communication
protocols and middleware desired
- SQL & Windows/Unix OS
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth