Inside this Business Group
Minimum of 7 years of design experience with memory and standard cell circuits, layout, technology development and analog design:
- Demonstrate experience in SRAM circuit design with strong foundation in process/design interactions at circuit and layout levels
- Demonstrate experience with working knowledge of memory IP design tradeoff for area/power/performance
- Circuit design expertise to implement and improve existing circuit designs for SRAM assist, dual supplies, - - DRAM building blocks and Fuse design. Exposure and background in NVM memory and 3D stacking desired.
- Demonstrate experience in circuit simulations for memory and analog designs
- Demonstrate experience in memory IP providers and memory compilers including third part vendors desired
- Demonstrate experience in analytical circuit modeling to predict memory macro area/power/speed for design configurations
- Demonstrate experience in large signal memory designs including dual and multi-ported register files, ROM, and queue structures. Demonstrate IP integration experience, ASIC design knowledge and SoC design knowledge.
- In depth understanding of Library IP development on leading edge Si technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry standard views released in standard cell libraries.
Ability to work effectively with global teams in a variety of geographies
-Technical Leadership demonstrated leading major projects with internal and external customers
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Arizona, Phoenix; California, Santa Clara;