Inside this Business Group
You must possess a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline. You must have at least 10 years of circuit design experience.
- Highly knowledgeable about multi GT/s interfaces; i.e. DDR4, PCIe, QPI, etc.
- Expertise in PLL, DLL, high speed clock distribution and power delivery
- In depth hands on experience in designing, testing and validating with nano scale CMOS technology
- Demonstrated leadership in time management and problem solving skills
- Experience in leading small teams and task management
- Leadership in driving standards within company and industry
- Experience designing systems as well as circuits
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.