We are looking for a passionate firmware developer who is ready to join a team working on a cutting edge storage technology Optane.
• Engineering degree or MSc. with 2+ years of work experience
• Understanding of low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design
• Proven track of firmware development for embedded systems (mainly in C language)
• Knowledge of multithreaded programming in C
• Good team work and cooperation
• Good command of English
Nice to have
• Understanding of real time systems characteristics
• Basic knowledge of signal processing
• Knowledge of Python
• Experience with hardware and/or firmware validation
• Experience in low level Kernel programming
What we offer you
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
• We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work! We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively seeking candidates for a Firmware Development Engineer position which frequently becomes available at Intel Gdansk. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you are interested and should it become available, we would encourage you to apply and a member of our recruitment team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.