Intel FreeD is looking for software engineers in order to boost the development of a 3D engine on state-of-the-art hardware. Our team focuses on stereoscopic applications (VR/AR), specialized camera engines for virtual reality and high-quality shader development for 3D scenes.
As a software engineer in our team, you will be instrumental in the development of our 3D engine. That means the creation and improvement of the rendering and camera engines. You should be able to devise new algorithms from scratch or implement existing state-of-the-art algorithms in product-quality C++.
Is this you?
Inside this Business Group
You will need to:
• Be a master of C++ and object oriented programming
• Create immersive interactive visual experiences in VR
• Need to act as an individual contributor. You delight in writing code and contributing to the project as much as making others successful
• Have a bit of a designer brain: You support the product team with suggestions and knowledge of best practices in order to avoid unnecessary missteps
• Experience developing for non-PC hardware platforms, such as gaming consoles and mobile
Sounds like you? If your answer is YES- Apply now!
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.