Inside this Business Group
- MS degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Advanced C/C++ programming and Linux skills.
- Proficiency in APG programming
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Demonstrate experience in semiconductor manufacturing and semiconductor testing.
- Demonstrate experience in project management and problem solving
- More than 4 years' experience in NAND product functional test program development.
- Advanced understanding of NAND test equipment and interface hardware.
- Advanced Perl programming skills
- Intermediate Python programming skills
- Intermediate understanding of statistical principle and data analysis
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, ability to cooperate well with global stakeholders.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.