• Direct experience implementing automotive specific technical quality requirements in a high-volume wafer-manufacturing facility is very desirable
• Auditing experience with quality management system standards, customer specific, regulatory and/or governmental requirements.
• Experience working with and or managing teams using and converting technical data into customer presentations.
• Minimum MS degree in a related engineering field (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering) or equivalent
Nice to have
• Preference Lead/Internal Auditor training/certification (i.e. ASQ, IATF, RAB, etc.)
• Ability to work effectively within a global team spanning multiple countries and cultures
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth