This is a key role within the organization with primary responsibility for new developing new test methods related to Intel’s PSG/ FPGA products. Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Infuse industry standards approach/methodology/perspective to our test development process
* Drive new test method development for leading edge technology and new product IP
* Coordinate and develop FPGA test time reduction strategies including multisite optimization, test platform definitions and proposals for software and hardware enhancements. (Perform FPGA/ test time reduction and hardware enhancements to improve throughput)
* Coordination with cross functional team in support of the test program development.
* Training for users on new methodology implementations internal and offshore.
The role holder is a senior level individual contributor and must be able to take multiple tasks, manage priorities, and anticipate problems, while driving for solutions to product challenges.
The successful candidate profile shall include:
Inside this Business Group
• BSEE or BSCS or higher.
• Product test engineering background, with a minimum of 10-15 years experience; FPGA experience preferred
• Experience in commercial ATE equipment and test methodology development required.
• Skilled in C+ or C-sharp coding
• Knowledge of analog or mixed signal, preferably in Tx/Rx or PLL products
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.