In this position, you will be responsible for the plant Life Safety systems, for overall maintenance and operation of main infrastructure of Fire alarms and Hazard Process monitoring system down to system distribution, systems PLC's & HMI, down to device level.
You will be responding to customer and client requests, with response to events as they occur.
You will be developing solutions to problems utilizing formal procedures, education and judgment.
Inside this Business Group
- You should possess a PE degree in Electricity/ Electronics or Electro-Mechanics
- 5 year experience working at Industrial facilities with Control/ Electronic or LSS systems
- Understanding of systems design schemes
- Ability to work independently and in a Team
- Multitasking & abilities to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- High service orientation skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft office & technical applications
- Working in shifts mode
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth