FreeD is looking for a smart, engaging, fun, Project Officer (PO) with 1-2 years of experience in project management (PMO); who wants to help define/build our PMO, work with a top notch team, and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done well. Someone who both thinks and acts strategically and can hit the ground running.
Inside this Business Group
• Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Arts degree in Industrial and Management Engineering or similar domains
• 1-2 years of professional experience with Agile AND waterfall methods, especially from a PMO perspective
• Strong ability to quickly and collaboratively collect and synthesize information at both high and low levels of detail and ambiguity
• Ability to influence others to adopt change and use new processes and tools
• Comfortable with change and enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated leader and problem solver who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
• Good spoken and written English
• Experience with Microsoft and Atlassian applications, specifically MS Project & Jira
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.