The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG), at Intel, continues to apply Moore’s law to drive the future of FPGA technology. We have been delivering industry leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world’s first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. In order to take advantage of the many opportunities that we see in the future for FPGAs, PSG is looking for great Business Managers to join our team.
As a Business Manager, you will utilize your technical and business acumen, working with the sales team, to deliver quality solutions, expand our customer base, and grow revenue for key market segments within North America. Through your commanding knowledge of application and market requirements, you will evangelize Intel PSG’s products, solutions, and brand recognition to accelerate adoption of the best programmable logic solutions. You will be a key driver in identifying growth opportunities where PSG’s products and solutions create additional value for our customers. You will ensure successful and timely execution of all requirements needed to provide the highest level of service to our customers. You will be responsible for developing, executing on, and presenting to executive management, on both short and long term business plans to achieve overall PSG organizational goals.
Inside this Business Group
• BS or BA in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or Business
• 5 years of experience in Product Marketing or Business Management roles within the semiconductor or high tech industry
• 3 years of forecasting experience
• 3 years of business negotiations
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications:
• 10 plus years of Sales or Marketing experience in the semiconductor or high tech arena
• MBA degree
• 10 plus years of experience negotiating legal, commercial contracts, and RFQs
• Working experience with FPGAs, ASICS, SOCs, or GPUs in an applications or systems role
• Industry experience in vertical segments such as Automotive, Data Center, Government , Industrial, or Medical
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.