The IPU integration team within Intel ICG group is looking for talented individuals who wish to be a part of this experience of building the Industry's next generation imaging products .
In this position you will be part of a BE integration team and deal with various aspects of verification methodologies consisting of static timing, circuit quality, floor plan, IR drop analysis for leading-edge System-On-a-Chip (SOC) VLSI designs within the Intel IPU team.
Inside this Business Group
1. Electrical, Electronics, or Computer engineering background.
2. Well-versed in UNIX and industrial Physical Design tools will be an added advantage.
3. Proficiency in TCL/Shell/Perl programming languages would be an added advantage.
4. Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
5. Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.