Pre-Sales Specialist Cloud & Data Cyber Security Solutions
Pre-Sales Engineer (Cloud & Data Security), Amsterdam, NL
Intel Security has amazing opportunities ahead! In the next several months, we anticipate transitioning to a stand-alone company. This will help to position us as one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity companies in the world. During this transition, we will continue to have a bold vision to achieve, which we can’t achieve without talented people.
About this Role:
As part of the ongoing growth of Intel Security, the Intel Security Pre Sales organisation is on an upward growth trajectory - helping to transform and mature the software security market. The opportunity that is before us will need the best security professionals - and that is exactly who we are looking for - the right individuals to help lead this growth, be a part of the transformation and to ensure our customer experience is outstanding.
Description: The Regional Specialist (RS) is a senior technical specialist within the presales organisation, working alongside the account field Systems Engineers supporting the sales teams in our largest strategic accounts. This individual will specialise on the following Cloud Data cyber security solutions - Web Gateway, Encryption and DLP.
The Regional Specialist will be the go to person for their region on the specified technologies as the resident expert for POCs, product roadmaps, best in class demo use cases and field enablement for their SEs and Sales Reps.
In addition, the Regional Specialists will have direct access to Product managers, Tech Directors, be the first regional individuals to be trained up on new solutions, roadmaps, beta's and responsible for soliciting feedback from their sales region on product enhancements, product escalations, customer adoption and formal beta programs.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise in region by known as the as the regional subject matter expert for field Presales and Sales, and working across key opportunities that require in-depth product knowledge and responsiveness.
- Proactively lead initiatives with their direct Presales manager and Regional sales director to create net new pipeline, upsell solutions, lead or support competitive displacement campaigns within their focused product areas
- Participate in technical knowledge transfer champion calls delivered by the Theatre Enterprise Technology Specialist
- Responsible for setting up and running monthly knowledge transfer sessions for their regional SEs and Sales on product updates, unique sales and technical differentiators and competitive awareness
- Be the voice of the customer in providing feedback to product management on product concerns, customer escalations, customer adoption and win wires
- Lead instructor for regional technical training and contributor for content as part of the Presales global technical enablement program
- Lead and deliver PoCs in partnership with field Sales Engineers to gain the technical win
- Build out new use cases within Solution center cloud platform to share across regions
- Build trust and retain relationships across their focused technology group
- Assist in technical responses for RFP and RFI responses
- Deliver presentations at regional technical conferences both internally and externally to a large audience
- Support the region as an extended resource
- Able to present a high-level product overview for each Intel Security product, certified in multiple products (to PoC level) with deep competitive knowledge.
- Capable of delivering formal training in one or more products.
- This person should be able to confidently pitch Threat Defense Lifecycle and how they work together.
- Professional and structured written and verbal communication in English and their native language demonstrating use of multiple media tools including whiteboards and flip charts in presenting to customers.
- Shows a fundamental level of self-awareness on communication style, and handles objections professionally.
- Solution Selling
- Able to provide a technical design to meet the customer's requirement. This design must be an Intel Security supported architecture.
- The individual should ensure services and support are correctly positioned according to the customers requirements and what ISecG deems as best practice.
- Effectively works with Sales and cross-functional teams to resolve major customer issues; Provide customer feedback to Tech Directors and Product Management teams; Is seen as the go to person in region for customer problem statement, (solutions, process, Resource, Sales), determine the appropriate approach to address the key issue while managing the key stakeholders associated with this problem statement
- Develop and deliver innovative, solution-focused training classes for Presales; Drive initiatives to increase pipeline and awareness across their focused technologies both internally and externally
- Participate in EBC sessions for global 2000 enterprise customers
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.