- Must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or other related field and must have done course work or project work or work experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 3 months of experience in Verilog / System Verilog design and verification
- Minimum 3 months of experience High level programming language such as C++, perl, tcl
- Minimum 3 months of experience Semiconductor Device Physics
- Minimum 3 months of experience CMOS circuit / analog circuit design and verification
- Minimum 3 months of experience Logic and Mixed signal simulation / verification
- Minimum 3 months of experience Unix environment
- Minimum 3 months of experience Microsoft Office tools
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.