Join Intel - and engineer the future.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator (m/f) to join our team based in Munich. In this position you will be responsible for performing various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. This will also involve handling details that are confidential and critical in nature.Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafting and composing emails using current office software applications
- Creating and sustaining systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- Scheduling and coordinating logistics for meetings and events, managing distribution of materials
- Organizing and managing calendar/schedule(s) for manager and/or department
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
- Maintaining office supplies
- Managing departmental recognition, tracking headcount and spending
- Serving as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and being a resource for office related software applications
- Execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.Assignments are moderately complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
Inside this Business Group
- A minimum of two years proven administrative experience, ideally in a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well with customers, stakeholders and colleagues
- Sound knowledge of MS Office products
- Good organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales administration
- Ability to cope with new systems and procedures
- Great time management skills and an ability to prioritize high volumes of work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in both spoken written English and German
What we offer you
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.