On this position you are going to be responsible for:
- Purchase items provided by RD department teams. Support department of 200 engineers.
- Acquire and negotiate items offers from equipment vendors based on company RD team requirements
- Resolving order issues with equipment vendors - Work with both external and internal shopping systems
- Track budget usage level for individual teams (including calling budget meetings and highlighting budget constraints)
- Acquire invoices and processing them through finance department
- Manage purchases made using corporate credit card(s)
- Reporting purchase deliveries to logistics department and final user
- Working with company logistics and equipment vendors on warranty claims and warranty processing flow
Inside this Business Group
To apply on this position you need to ba an active Bachelor/Master/Phd student of Finance and Accounting, Logistics, Business Management or similar field (also engineering student with interest/knowledge in these fields). Additional requirements are:
- Basic technical knowledge allowing to present and discuss options of the purchased IT equipment with the RD department
- Strong interpersonal skills for offer negotiations and resolving order issues with vendors - Analytical approach to work and perfect time management skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Very good practical knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook),
- English - fluent in reading, writing and speaking
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.