- Main focus will be on data mining in the field of Semiconductor Manufacturing IT (MIT),
- Main responsibility will be to connect and combine data from various databases and provide means and measures for automatic data analysis, statistics and data presentation,
- Creation of analytic templates using Python and R-Script (Tibco Spotfire),
- Database maintenance and data mapping- Maintenance of automated report environments and end user support,
- Development of middleware tools and scripts,
- Regular team work for long time project in Villach office required (min. 1,5 year),
- Part-time job opportunity complimentary to studies.
- attractive salary,
- great learning curve in a global organisation,
- many training&learning opportunities,
- fresh fruits & soft drinks available on the campus.
Inside this Business Group
We are looking for a student for a long-term project who would like to develop in the data mining area. The ideal candidate would be a Master Thesis student who is looking for growth among experienced professionals.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.