Job Description: Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp. Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions. Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability. Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities. Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints. Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Inside this Business Group
7-10 years of Test/Product engineering experience
- Solid background in ATE testing methodology.
- Knowledge of IO protocols, specs, DFT architectures, and design (USB, MIPI DPHY/CPHY, UFS etc...) is highly desired.
- Familiarity with end-to-end product manufacturing development process is required. - Proficient on Unix and Excel. Data mining and manipulation background (SQL) and JMP tools background is desired.
- Strong programming/scripting background (Python, Perl, C++, Verilog)
- Understanding of statistics and how to statistically present high volume data is required
- Self-driven and strong team player
- Makes initiative in working with or helping peers
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.