Duties are focused on development open-source LLVM/GCC toolchain for Intel Architecture in Linux and Android target environments.
Responsibilities include: design modules and software systems for compiler toolchain, including enabling new IA technology or improving performance and quality of existing functionality. Research fundamental problems and implement algorithm solutions with primary focus on backend compiler optimizations.
What do we offer:
On top of that we at Intel provide you with bonuses, trainings, conferences, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons and a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work programs supporting diverse activities/hobbies (e.g. running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography).
Inside this Business Group
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of C and C++ programming language
- Familiarity with source control systems such as git/svn/cvs
- Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems and development environment, tools such as shell/make/etc.
- Excellent understanding of algorithms design and data structures
- Good experience of debugging issues with gdb/lldb/idb.
- Familiarity with x86 Intel Architecture Positive team work experience Fluent English
- Experience of development and knowledge of internals of LLVM/GCC is a great advantage for any candidate.
- Experience of work with Open Source communities. Understanding the principles of open source contributions.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.