Intel has many investments in hardware and software to lead the next generation of Security Products & Architectures as we virtualize and software define datacenters, networks, and move to a Big Data era.
The team is seeking an experienced, interesting, fun, brilliant developer to design and develop software required for Intel’s Datacenter platforms to solve the modern security challenges. We embrace all things about modern development processes from Open Source to Agile.
The organization’s specific areas of innovation will be around next generation network security, high performance network IO architectures, cloud architecture transformations and security, hardware acceleration prototyping. The door is open for areas to innovate in hardware and software in one of the most impactful companies players in the industry.
- Implementing solutions to secure workloads in virtualized datacenters and cloud environments.
- Integrating security products into internal and external 3rd party solutions.
- Following the Intel product life cycle standard to release and support new products.
- Estimating task durations and ensuring on-time delivery of components.
- Creating prototypes and for determining improvements to existing or new product architectures.
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.
Inside this Business Group
- Java web development using open source ecosystem.
- Strong background in Object Oriented programming techniques and design skills.
- RESTful API server/client development.
- Experience with Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, SQL and other Open Source Tools (Git, MySQL, JUnit).
- Experience with Distributed Systems.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (ESXi, vCenter, NSX, OpenStack, KVM).
- 5+ years’ experience in related field.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Self-Motivated Individual with Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.