The MVE ATV WBIO team in Israel is looking for a student position to work with ProductDevelopment Engineers to develop test program modules for specific I/O IPs, do validationwork and enable data collection critical to I/O characterization. The WBIO team is part of thePlatform Engineering Group (PEG) that is responsible for the design, development, andproduction of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client andmobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovationand world class engineering.
Inside this Business Group
- Student for first or second degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of basic electronics/electrical concepts.
- Scripting knowledge (Python or Perl) is a plus.
- Proficient on Unix/Linux and Excel
- Strong background on analog circuits a big plus
- Knowledge of how to use an Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and other lab/test equipment is a big plus
- Self-driven and strong team player
- Makes initiative in working with or helping peers
- Be able to follow engineering instructions with minimal supervision
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.