In this position, you will be responsible for development validation of Intel storage products. You will learn about storage driver, solid state drives internal architecture, NVMe protocol, nonvolatile media management, embedded devices programming, firmware development validation process
Inside this Business Group
You should be an active Bachelor/Master/Phd student (3rd, 4th or 5th year)of Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunication or similar specialization during the whole internship (24 months). No professional experience required.
Additional qualifications include:
• Very good problem solving skills
• Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new technologies
• Ability to research and reverse-engineer source code
• Knowledge of C/C++
• Good command of English
Preferred Requirements (nice to have):
• Embedded development experience
• Not to be afraid of bare electronic equipment
• Knowledge of Python
• Good sense of humor
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure—we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.