The candidate is required to assist and support the validation and Test groups in many engineering trials and testing techniques in a variety of procedures, and the use of different systems such as test equipment, computers and automation robots.
Duties include development, operation, maintenance, integration, troubleshooting and maintenance of complex systems and procedures.
Environment is complex and challenging and involves teamwork.
Inside this Business Group
Students currently studying towards 1st/2nd degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or any other academic degree who have a past degree in Practical Engineering in Electrical/Computer with relevant experience.
- Ability to work at least 3 days per week
- Working in shifts (day / night shift)
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge in operation of lab equipment such as (scope, logic analyzer, and others)
- Previous experience as lab technicians or Practical Engineering (Handasai )
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.