We are looking for DevOps engineer to join our team. If you are interested in applying agile philosophy, continues integration and delivery methodologies, while working with technologies like noSQL, AngularJS, Python, Docker
we are looking for candidates like you! We are delivering next generation automation framework to streamline development and validation processes for VPG organization.
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.) Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and many more.
What you will do:
- Deliver input to high level and detailed design specs
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal software process
- Perform high-quality coding according to design specs and coding standards
- Perform testing
- Perform appropriate functional test software maintenance
- Manage problem resolution and bug fixing - Have fun- Learn- Perform other duties as assigned
Inside this Business Group
- Master of Science or Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to focus on high-quality coding, and quickly learn and gain new knowledge
- Knowledge of Python* or C/C++/C# languages and SW implementation
- Experience in SQL and relational databases technology
- Experience with software revision control tools
- Knowledge of Linux* operating systems
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to communicate in English
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with noSQL technologies (Riak*)
- Experience with AngularJS*- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehouses
- Experience with MS SQL technology (MS SQL Server*, T-SQL* programming, Reporting Services)
- Experience in Golang*
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.