We are looking for a skilled candidate that could join our 3D graphics validation team (of 15 people). You would be involved in a broad set of activities, ranging from planning, developing and maintaining 3D graphics tests, through running automated tests and monitoring results, setting up and maintaining test environment, to creating new automated test content that uses the latest developments in 3D graphics. If you are as passionate about quality, have the right programming / scripting skills, and would like to shape future 3D technologies, please get in touch with us.
Inside this Business Group
This position is addressed to active students of the second, third or fourth year of a Bachelor's or Master's degree studies, preferably Informatics faculty. Main requirements:
- eagerness to work part time during the academic year and then over the summer
-good C, C++ programming skills
- good English command
Below will be an added advatage:
- knowledge of computer graphics
-more-than-standard-user experience with Windows and Linux-family operating systems
- knowledge ofscripting skills (Perl / Python)
We offer you:
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.