Intel Security has amazing opportunities ahead! In the next several months, we anticipate transitioning to a stand-alone company. This will help to position us as one of the largest pure-play cyber-security companies in the world. During this transition, we will continue to have a bold vision to achieve, which we can’t achieve without talented people.
-Design test strategy and infrastructure for new components and features
-Understand the overall solution test strategy
-Coordinate integration of different components
-Drive execution of testing activities
- Actively contribute to test code reviews
-Designand implement non-functional test strategy such as performance
-Design test cases both to be manually executed or automated
- Write automated tests (both black box and white box).
- Validate that requirements and fixes meet acceptance criteria, verify defects and ensure appropriate automation is in place
- Perform exploratory testing of new features and product changes
- Be a strong advocate for quality on the team
- Assist in the planning, design, and verification of user stories/features
Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree a. Additional qualifications include:
-7+ years of relevant work experience developing and delivering software
- Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc., and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
- Being comfortable developing software with Windows or Linux platforms.
-2+ years of hands on experience on software testing automation, having used some of the following automation testing tools: JUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, TestNG, JMeter, etc.
-Hands on experience testing SOAP and RESTful APIs
-Experience with both White Box and Black Box testing techniques
-Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues across multiple technologies as needed
-Adaptive to a rapidly changing environment and works creatively with minimal supervision
-Excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines
-Must work well in both a team environment as well as an individual contributor
-Familiarity with Agile, or experience working in an Agile environment
-Fluency in written and verbal English communication skills, excellent presentation skills and availability to travel internationally
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.