Inside this Business Group
As a member of Intel’s Programmable Solutions Group’s (PSG) SOC-FPGA design team, you will be involved in the implementation of our SOC-FPGA family of products. You will work closely with the architecture, RTL, and design assurance teams to design the next generation of SOC-FPGA’s. This team is involved in all aspects of SOC design from high-level design, logic design, RTL coding, verification, and working closely with a physical design team for implementation.
• Working towards Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Currently enrolled as a senior or graduating senior who is planning on a Master's degree
• Must be US citizen or green card holder
• Experience with SOC architecture, microprocessor architecture, logic design, RTL coding
• Experience with Verilog and IC design flows
• Knowledge of a scripting language (Perl, TCL, or Python)
• Strong communication skills
Core responsibilities may include:
• Logic design and verification of SOC sub-blocks
• Using scripting to automate parts of the design and verification flow
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.