Employees in Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group NSG work on non-volatile memory from material science and process research, through component design, manufacturing, ASIC, board, solid state drives and SW solutions. They deliver disruptive solutions that are transforming computing across all segments from Internet Portal Data Centers IPDCs to Consumer Client Devices such as Ultrabooks and Tablets. They invent, develop, bring to market and support customers with leading-edge non-volatile memory products. Our customers include leading cloud service providers CSPs, IPDCs, original equipment manufacturers OEMs, and other leading edge technology companies from around the world.
NSG is a dynamic group that is strategically positioned to become the leading non-volatile memory nvm solution supplier for the compute segment, driving disruptive computing changes in the industry and is a key organization to expanding markets and continuing growth for Intel.
We're looking for a student who wants to gain experience in software development and validation. You will become a part of the Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise development and validation team and will learn code implementation in Windows/Linux environment. We're a friendly, diverse team working in agile environment where you can never be bored!
Inside this Business Group
- be currently a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student of university or technical university of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering faculty, with strong skills in the overall programming.
- be able to work part time 24h per week average in the coming 18 or more months.
- want to continue your studies during this time,
- have general good programming skills and like to program in C, C++ or C- have analytical thinking, willingness and easiness to learn,
- know English on good level.
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.