If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics hardware engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group VPG has opportunities for you. VPG delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display, GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology. This position is in Display hardware pre-Si Validation, where you will be working closely within a team of display hardware design/validation engineers, microarchitects, and architects on Display blocks subsystems targeting a wide range of Intel's future generation processor products.
- Definition and development of test plans, verification environments, validation components bus functional models, trackers, checkers, scoreboards, test benches, etc., functional coverage points, assertions, random and directed tests, random test constraints, etc. to validate Display blocks at various levels of integration.
- Integration and maintenance of HDL models and verification environments for simulation.
- Execution and debug of hardware simulations achievement of functional test coverage objectives. Identification and closure of design and environment defects.
- Analysis, interpretation, and assessment of hardware architectural specifications defining feature requirements for Display blocks.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience working in Unix environments
- Scripting Perl, Bash, etc
- Knowledge of Hardware Description Languages Verilog, System Verilog
- Ability to debug RTL designs using EDA functional verification tools such as VCS
- Computer architecture and digital design principles
- Able to fluently communicate in English verbal/written
- OVM/UVM expertise for testbench development
- Familiarity with Graphics theory and Display protocols
Education: You should be working towards BS/MS/PhD degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent,
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.