The Supply Chain Analyst would be a member of Intel's Non Volatile Memory Solutions Group NSG, Planning team. They would be responsible for managing the supply chain network that produces Solid State Drives for Intel. Supply Chain Analysts are responsible for understanding customer demand and work closely with cross functional teams to develop build plan strategies and manage the execution through the factory network. They form close partnerships with Business Operations, Manufacturing partners, Component and Material teams. Perform supply-demand analysis and highlight gaps and recovery plans as necessary. Work on process improvement projects to make planning more efficient and lean.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Proven track record of project management, organization, analytical supply/demand analysis, communication, detail orientation.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast -moving environment.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related.
- 1+ year experience in Excel.
- 1+ year experience in SAP and/or other Planning/MRP systems.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.