Employees in New Technology Group NTG deliver innovative platforms across computing, embedded devices and consumer electronics. NTG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives. Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for six to nine months.
Inside this Business Group
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to manage and track dozens of customer issues/complaints in an organized manner.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to task switch in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently, yet keep management or supervisor in touch with the customer issues being tracked.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Knowledge in computer hardware and its components: building the next generation computer from sub components and working with latest operating systems and early drivers.
- Programming experience and ability to develop scripts or automate tasks is a plus
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.