In this role, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, selection, on-boarding, and reporting activities. The successful candidate is a highly energetic recruiting professional with 'hands on' staffing/sourcing experience. Recruiting must be your passion.
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool; ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level; manage offer process, reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance and/or declines
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management and other groups as necessary
- Source candidates through industry networking, internet, social networks, referrals, database search, university relations etc
- Analyze present recruitment strategies and enhance with creative sourcing methods - Improve the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers.
Inside this Business Group
- Contract position
-Must have 3-5 years recruiting experience with an agency or in a corporate multinational company environment. Other generalist HR experience is a plus.
- High comfort level with cold calling qualified candidates and organizations
- Strong communication skills in English and/or Mandarin
- Comfortable in working as part of a remote team and managing stakeholders and hiring managers remotely
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.