We are looking for a Program manager with proven product development experience and system understanding to drive a cross-divisional, cross-functional consumer products. Ability to gain cooperation as a partner, influence others, and communicate effectively at all levels is mandatory. The candidate is expected to lead all aspects of the program and drive the overall integrated platform level HW/SW execution and schedule, Identify and resolve issues, apply risk management as necessary, and ultimately deliver platform SDK/HDK to our customers.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Key interface with stakeholders and leadership internally and externally.
- Interfaces with Product marketing to define and align on product roadmap.
- Work with the different R&D teams/groups including Architecture, SW, HW, Customer Support, QA to drive the roadmap and lock down product features.
- Manage and track program schedules, technical issues, risks and priorities- Manage third parties SOW, Contracts and deliverables.
- Work closely with our Customer support team to provide resolutions, support for our customer requests.
- Manage our reference design Platforms manufacturing and priorities.
- Understanding of the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined program, and utilizes knowledge to accelerate project completion.
Inside this Business Group
Candidate should possess a BSc or MSc in CS or EE or similar and at least 10+ years of experience that includes:
Managing complex Platform and/or Software Programs to deliver end products to OEMs or retail.
A strong SW background, with experience in the following is preferred: Networking, WIFI ,Linux, Open WRT distribution.
Key elements of the successful candidate will include:
- Strong leadership, influencing and team building skills.
- High technical skills and system understanding to drive new technology across the teams and to be able to challenge, prioritize different R&D teams.
- In-depth knowledge of product development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make rapid decisions based on data, team collaboration and input to meet business objectives.
- Managerial skills and experience, risk management- Self-starter, self-motivator, and highly adaptable.
- Ability to travel 4,5 times a year.